Friday 4 September 2009

The raffle takes shape!

Having sold all the tables for the ball, the last couple of weeks have been filled with securing auction lots which “money cannot buy”, many of the 73 raffle prizes I need and some goodies to put in the goody bags.


I still have quite a few parts of the auction prizes to get and I still need to find 25 - 30 raffle prizes and a few more bits and pieces for the goody bags but I think I’ll get there on time. People have been extraordinarily generous with some prizes being offered without my even asking.


My sister is the brand director for the Austin Reed group (Austin Reed, Country Casuals and Viyella). I have two brilliant raffle prizes from her. One is a £1,000 makeover at Austin Reed and the other is a £1,000 makeover at Viyella!


And she has given me a super offer on all three of the brands for my goody bags.


Thanks Ros and Nick!


No comments:

Post a Comment