Monday 14 September 2009

Hitting the airwaves

I was working late last night on the risk assessment for the Miles for Smiles 500 miles Challenge. It was quite surreal suddenly to hear the Miles for Smiles 500 miles Challenge being described on the radio with The Proclaimers’ “I would walk 500 miles” playing in the background.


I first asked Boss Man Jay if Real Radio would support Miles for Smiles quite a few months ago. He said it would and he’s been true to his word. The jingle and entry on the Real Radio events page are perfect! I just hope that they attracts lots of people to sign up for mile slots!


Jay has signed up to walk his mile in the 500 miles Challenge with Dawn and Jim and Chrissie Diamond with Jake the dog at 12.30. I am hopeful that I might persuade Ewen and Roughy to do a mile for me – Ewen in a Hibs strip and Roughy in a Hearts strip – or perhaps as Allana? I reckon that might raise a bit of sponsorship!


Real Radio are also coming to the Miles for Smiles ball and putting a CD in all my goody bags!


Thank you Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment